Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodness Me! Allyson Mellberg!

This little lady is one of my favorite artists. She creates cutesy paintings and then adds something strange like growths all over the face. I love cutesy gorey stuff hence the tote bag that I always carry around. The colors she uses are also beautiful, and innocent. I got the picture of the girl with the crystal rocks sticking out of her belly last summer or the summer before I cannot remember. It was on the cover of a FREE art gallery newspaper! Here is some of her other awesome work.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


You can find more of her work at The Cinders Gallery in Williamsburg. Its an awesome little gallery with the best artists! You can also view Allyson's work and more work from The Cinders here: http://www.cindersgallery.com/

No comments: